Exeed Grant Assessment
SEAI EXEED Grant Eligibility Assessment
The assessment will provide an overview of the EXEED grant, the application process, and identify current or potential projects that are suitable for the grant.
What is EXEED?
Excellence in Energy Efficiency Design (EXEED) enables organisations establish a systematic approach to design, construction, and commissioning processes for new investments and upgrades to existing assets. The EXEED Certified program aims to influence and deliver new best practices in energy efficient design management. EXEED designs, verifies, and manages optimum energy performance and management at the earliest stages of the lifecycle. SEAI provide an EXEED grant scheme up to the value of €1,000,000 per year per project. EXEED is applicable to a wide range of sectors, any organisations and any projects.
This assessment is two hours in duration and consist of:
- Completion of an EXEED Eligibility assessment
- Review of the EXEED assessment form by ORS
- Discuss with client potential EXEED project options
- ORS will provide a summary report of EXEED project options to the client.
Who we work with
The ORS Energy Management Team has worked with some of Ireland’s most prestigious firms and authorities.
Terms & Conditions
- This assessment is two hours in duration and will consist of: completion of an EXEED assessment form by client, review of the EXEED assessment form by ORS, ORS and the client will discuss potential EXEED project options, and ORS will provide a summary report of EXEED project options to the client.
- Not all projects will be suitable for an assessment, we will advise on receipt of information, if relevant.