Building Energy Modelling
Building Energy Modelling simplifies the design and delivery of complex constructions to develop sustainable, energy efficient solutions. It allows for straightforward comparisons between different energy conservation methods, with a clear overview of their impact on the overall energy load. Building Energy Modeling allows ORS the ability to provide a high level of analysis through energy modelling software including IES, iSBEM, GiSBEM and DEAP.
Our services include:
- Regulatory assessment for NZEB compliance
- Assessing alternative design strategies
- Verifying energy saving measures overheating analysis
- Assessing the energy performance of building portfolios
- Natural Ventilation Analysis