The ORS Project Management Team brings together a wealth of experience in real estate development and project delivery to provide our clients with a tailored service that can respond to their needs throughout all stages of a development project.
Once an opportunity has been identified, our specialist team of key senior individuals work alongside our clients to provide a proactive and hands-on approach to development delivery. By drawing on our in-house expertise across a range of construction and property disciplines and working with our network of trusted experts, we can provide bespoke managed solutions to suit our clients’ development needs.
We understand our clients’ development aims and requirements and build a solution to meet these. Our hands-on and knowledgeable approach helps us mitigate development and construction risk, manage and negotiate with stakeholders and third parties, reduce inefficiencies, and optimise value while providing complete transparency to our clients.
ORS Development Management Consultancy Services includes:
1. Development Options & Feasibility Assessment
- Assess development options taking into account zoning, planning, site location, local market requirements, local development plans, site engineering characteristics, etc.
- Conduct a feasibility construction, planning and financial assessment of the site/building options.
- Prepare Budget costings and potential yield estimates for the selected option(s).
2. Design Team Procurement
- ORS and partners can provide a full range of consultancy services to support a client project.
3. Project Planning
- We will work through the project from initial planning consultation through to full planning submission. This will include pre-planning Fire and Disability Access elements.
- The client can play a full or partial role in this process.
4. Project Design
- Management of ORS and external design team partners for prospective services.
- Produce a full detailed design for the client to cover all elements, including Architecture, Engineering Cost Consultancy, M&E, Fire Safety, Disability Access and Energy.
5. Project Tendering
- Development of tender packs for contractors and subcontractors.
- Tender evaluation and recommendation of contractor appointment.
- Negotiation with the contractor on appointment.
- Contractor co-ordination post-appointment.
- Contractor payment management.
6. Project Construction
- Coordination on behalf of the client of all design and construction team members throughout construction.
- Construction programme management.
- Budget and cost monitoring.
7. Project Completion
- Project handover.
- Handover file with as constructed details.
- PSDP completion.
8. Asset Management
- Property Maintenance Programme
In addition to the delivery services above, we provide monitoring and client-side consultancy support where development risks and obligations have been transferred to a third-party developer through joint ventures, development agreements, funding agreements etc. Our detailed knowledge of the development process and the associated legal documentation means we can protect our clients by monitoring the developer’s progress and identifying and addressing any significant risks.
Talk to our property development specialists for a free initial consultation. Email to set up an appointment; firstname.lastname@example.org