Land Registry Compliant Mapping
The term “conveyancing” is used to describe the process by which the ownership of property is transferred from one party to another. Too often when a land or property owner decides to gift, buy or sell an asset – problems arise due to oversights in registration. This can be avoided by ensuring the land or property is properly registered in the first place. ORS work with many public and private sector clients compiling inventories of lands, assessing mapping compliance, conducting boundary surveys and applying for property registration. We have extensive experience in this area and use our in-house GPS equipment to digitally map properties prior to transfer, land registry mapping and certification.
Boundary surveying is a highly detailed and intricate process that requires a variety of skills and precision. Following an initial consultation, the basic steps involved include:
- Governmental and title research of the subject property and surrounding properties
- Field inspection – field measuring and collection of evidence
- Comparison of field evidence to governmental and title research
- Determination of boundary lines
- Preparation of the final record of survey
- Delivery of the survey map to the client
The mapping survey protects you. It brings potential problems to your attention for you to address. Doing so will reduce your exposure to unnecessary and costly consequences.
ORS has a deep understanding of the systems in place regarding land use and registration. We combine this with our technical skills and the latest technology to provide robust, all-encompassing solutions. Our services include;
- Property Registration, Audits and Verification
- First Registration PRAI Mapping
- Lease Plans
- Conveyance Plans – Land Areas for Sale or Purchase
- Subdivision / Land Transfer Maps
- Declaration of Identities (including site services where required)
- Property Verification and Measurement
- Boundary Appraisals
Block A | Marlinstown Office Park | Mullingar | Co. Westmeath | Ireland | N91 W5NN
Suite: G04 | Iconic Offices | Harmony Row | Dublin 2 | D02 H270
Level One, Block 8 | Galway Technology Park | Parkmore | Galway | Ireland | H91 A2WD
Office 2 | Donegal Enterprise Centre | Lurganboy | Donegal Town | Co. Donegal | F94 KT35
Pinnacle Building | 15th to 18th Floors | 67 Albion Street | Leeds | West Yorkshire | LS1 5AA | United Kingdom.