ORS’ mission is to design and build a better world by delivering sustainable solutions for our customers and creating a supportive workplace for our people.
A prominent Irish building consultancy, operating in a unique work environment, growing sustainably, while enhancing our community and the lives of our people and their families.
Our Competitive Advantage
- The multidisciplinary service. We are the only Irish consultancy offering this blend of services and while some customers may only require one service at a particular time, the support from other specialist fields is a source of value.
- We focus heavily on the client relationship, emphasising responsiveness and dependability of delivery, building long lasting relationships through investment in client events. This source of competitive advantage adds a strong subjective element to our brand.
- We cultivate a unique work environment, centred around trust, autonomy, and flexibility. We have a low attrition rate and a strong organisational culture. Our brand is therefore appealing to a wider group of stakeholders, i.e. current and future employees, eventually translating to a more consistently delivered service.
Results & value focused
- We listen to our clients to understand their requirements.
- We deliver a proven, dependable and flexible service.
- We apply creative thinking to develop original and practical solutions.
- We are aware of the value proposition of each ORS team and how their services can benefit our clients.
- We drive quality through investment in our people, innovative processes and infrastructure.
- We are passionate about quality and doing our work right the first time.
- We are committed to improving the quality of life of our people and their families.
- We instil an ethos of sustainability in all our building and infrastructure projects.
- We balance the needs of the community, energy and the environment in all our design methodologies.
- We put the health and safety of people at the centre of all our design concepts.
Learning and leadership
- We demonstrate integrity in all our work.
- We are committed to the continuous development of our people through training and promotion.
- We stay at the forefront of industry news to adapt to change.
- We take responsibility for our work and respect the work of our colleagues.
- We lead by example in our day to day tasks.
- We listen to each other with a stance of openness.
- We are concise and articulate in our speech and writing, remaining calm at all times.
- We treat each other with utmost respect regardless of position.
- We only say things about our colleagues that we would say to their face.
- We admit our mistakes and are collaborative in our approach to all work.
- We protect the ORS reputation and the reputations of our people.
- We recognise employees for making ethical decisions and recruit those who share our values.
- We ensure that corporate responsibility is at the heart of how we work.