ORS is a prominent Irish multidisciplinary building consultancy firm with 30 years’ industry experience. Our mission is to design and build a better world by delivering sustainable solutions for our clients and creating a supportive workplace for our people. ORS is officially recognised as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work. We are the only building consultancy listed across all categories in 2019 and 2020.
When it comes to attracting and retaining talent, we understand that a continued commitment to employee development and happiness is paramount. We provide our people with the necessary tools and experience they need to be successful.
We operate under a hybrid remote working policy. Our team use their home office as a base and any of our five office locations as they see fit. Our team is growing, and we are looking for talented and passionate people who are committed to client success and have a never-ending desire to deliver results.
About the role
ORS is a fast-growing firm, and we are expanding our employee experience and talent management team to help facilitate growth. The HR / Talent Coordinator will act as the primary connection between business area leads and talent management, optimising employee engagement and the onboarding experience through people-focused practices. This is an opportunity to play a lead role in our operations and be involved in all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
You will be proactive in supporting employee engagement, talent planning, employee relations, compensation review, performance management, and development strategies to ensure ORS can attract, develop and retain the breadth of talent necessary to drive our success. This role will suit someone with a true passion for people and improving processes along the way.
Skills and experience
- Highly organised, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive self-starter.
- People-centric and conscientious-for candidates as well as internal business leads.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Collaborative team player; able to work with everyone, from your teammates to the Managing Director.
- Flexible in taking on new assignments in a dynamic environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a HR coordinating role.
ORS is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to nurturing an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.