Do you want to work with one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland?
ORS is a prominent Irish multi-disciplinary building consultancy. We operate in a unique work environment, growing sustainably, while enhancing our community and the lives of our people and their families. In 2020, ORS was officially recognised as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland for a second year running. This prestigious recognition is assessed through Great Place to Work’s robust ‘Trust Index©’ employee survey and a thorough ‘Culture Audit©’ assessment of our policies and practices. This represents our dedication to quality in the delivery of services and the training of our people.
We are working on several large and exciting construction projects and are seeking enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to join our team. We are committed to developing the skills of every member of our team and the successful candidate will be supported in expanding their knowledge base, achieving additional qualifications and advancing within the company.
Our firm has an excellent working environment and every member of our team is encouraged to contribute to the growth of the company. It is the employees that ultimately drive the success of our business and in order to maintain our position as one of Ireland’s leading building consultancy firms, we need to attract and retain great people. We have many measures in place to ensure that we attract and hire the very best in their field.
We seek individuals who are;
- Trustworthy and appreciate a culture of flexibility.
- Technically competent.
- Friendly with a strong work ethic.
- Passionate about what they do and seeking an exciting challenge.
- Excellent communicators and people managers.
- Specifically interested in their own personal development.
- Acting as an Assigned Certifier under the Building Control Regulations 2014.
- Attending on-site, client and project meetings.
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, architects, consultants and clients.
- Carrying out site inspections and preparing inspection reports.
- Previous site experience highly regarded.
- Passionate about promoting quality in the construction industry.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong focus on time and resource management.
- Very solid communication and IT skills.
- Excellent people management and project execution capability.
- Chartered Engineer, Registered Building Surveyor or Registered Architect qualification preferable.
- Access to the ORS Performance Based Pay scheme which sees all staff members share in company profits subject to certain measurables.
- Laptop and software subscriptions where appropriate.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Opportunities for further education and training.
- Clear opportunity to progress within the firm through the ORS Career Builder Framework.
- 1st September 2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.