With increasing energy prices, the ability to measure and control energy costs is becoming ever more important. Cost reduction is a top priority for all successful businesses who wish to be competitive in today’s markets.
ORS has developed a strong energy management team with a proven track record in energy savings for some of Ireland’s largest corporate businesses.
We take responsibility for the success of the project by ensuring the key energy drivers are defined and understood. At all stages we will identify any risks associated with the project and suggest and implement corrective strategies to help maintain defined energy savings.
ORS has partnered with Europe’s best energy metering and software suppliers to create a leading energy consultancy firm to cater for all clients.
Seeking out energy saving opportunities is at the core of ORS policy in energy management. Some of the services ORS provides include the following:
- Measurement and Verification to IPMPV
- Measurement Audits and Bill Verification
- Implementation of ISO 50001
- Domestic and Commercial Energy Assessments
- Metering of electricity, gas, water, heat, etc.
- Establishment of financial models for EPC & ESCO’s
- Carbon Accounting and CRC Reporting
- Project Management, Design and Supervision of Deep Energy Retrofits and Specialist Energy Projects
- Compliance with Part L to check energy performance and carbon performance against set criteria using either:
– DEAP (Dwelling Energy Assessment Procedure) for dwellings
– SBEM (Simplified Building Energy Model) for non-domestic buildings
– Dynamic Simulation for complex non-domestic buildings.
Did you know?
- Measurement and targeting of energy use can result in 10 – 15% savings without any capital input
- Energy costs are forecast to rise by 25% by 2020
- SEAI have grants and technical assistance funds to help realise energy saving procedures in businesses
- Energy credits are available from utility energy suppliers for every kWh of energy saved by business